Don’t Miss Out on the Best of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER: The DFB Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, 2013 Edition! Click “Download Now” to pre-order the 2013 Edition; you’ll instantly receive our 2012 Food and Wine Festival Guide as a bonus. We’ll automatically send you the 2013 Food and Wine Festival Guide as soon as it’s published!
46 days of special events, 29 food and beverage tasting booths, and celebrity chefs to meet? How do you fit it all in without breaking the budget? Make sure you make the most of your time at Disney World’s Food & Wine Festival!
The Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book has the very best tips, information, and advice to be sure you enjoy every minute of your time at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! With over 160 pages of information, you can plan ahead and be ready to dive right in as soon as you arrive. So much is going on at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this year; make sure you don’t have any regrets after you leave!
The DFB Mini Guide to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is 160 pages of in-depth information, including significant updates and 35 pages of brand new information! If you were one of the many who bought the guide last year, you know how important these details are. We’ve noted all of the new marketplace booth menu items, new events, and more! Plus, we’ve added a brand new FAQ section and even more bonus items (including new booth crawls and touring strategies)!
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is quickly approaching! The biggest Food and Wine Festival of its kind in the world can be overwhelming, but by pre-planning, you’ll be able to choose the parts that are most important to you and create a strategy to make sure you experience them all.
Plan Your Days Ahead of Time With Our Exclusive Full Schedule of Events for Every Day of the Festival!
We’ve included in the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book a full schedule of events for every single day of the Festival! This extremely valuable, exclusive resource allows you to easily flip to the days you’ll be there, see what’s offered, and be ready to book tickets — just like that! Use it on your mobile device when you’re at the festival to see what events are happening in real time.
Don’t Waste Money On Food and Beverages You Don’t Want!
You’ll have instant access to menus and food photos from the World Showcase booths. By choosing your must-eats before you get to the festival, you’ll save time, money, and all-important stomach space! You’ll also get location, time, and price details for every single event, concert, and seminar at the Festival. Our exclusive and customized bonus sections will help make your trip to the Festival your best visit ever.
Take a look before your trip to decide what menu items and events your family will enjoy, then book early to make sure you’re one of the lucky attendees! Time is money on a Disney Vacation; get the most out of both!
Learn Tips to Avoid Endless Lines and to Get Into Popular Events!
Now in its 17th year, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is well-known for high quality presentations, celebrity chefs, and fantastic food. But each year the event gets bigger and bigger, and it becomes more difficult to simply pop in for the day and see everything.
Don’t get shut out of popular events, and don’t wait in winding lines! We’ve had years of experience with the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, and we’re excited to share our most exclusive information!
Remember, if you only have a few days (or less) to spend at the Festival, you want to be sure you’re making the right choices!
Why a Downloadable PDF?
This product is only sold in digital form. Once you purchase, you will immediately receive a link to download a PDF file with over 160 pages of great information. Why did I decide to make a PDF instead of a physical book? Several reasons:
- You can get the book immediately and get started right away. This is critical as many Food and Wine Festival events do sell out early. The faster you get the information, the faster you can book your tickets.
- You can read it on your smartphone or iPad, which are much easier to carry into the theme parks than a 160-page book. Click here to see instructions to get the book on your iPhone, iPad, tablet, or Android device.
- The format allows the inclusion of a click-able Table of Contents and click-able links to invaluable web resources.
- You can search the text of the book electronically, instead of wasting time flipping through indexes and pages.
- I feel that 100% satisfaction is a must, and digital products are easier to return than physical books. If you’re not satisfied, just send me an email and I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
Why Not a Smartphone App?
We chose to create the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival as a downloadable PDF instead of a smartphone app for two reasons:
- Accessibility: More people will have access to the e-Book in this format. It is accessible on a desktop computer, and it can be moved to and read on any smartphone, iPad, or other electronic device. This format ensures that nearly everyone who’s interested in reading the mini-guide will have the chance to do so.
- Size Matters: When it comes to photographs, size really does matter. Having the option to use this guide on a desktop computer or iPad means that readers can see the photographs in all of their richness and detail. Choosing what food you’re going to spend your money on is serious business! We want you to have the best possible view of your options.
Here are some samples of pages from the book to give you an idea of the value you’ll be receiving:
If you don’t feel the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is worth the price, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your money. I’m confident that you’ll be thrilled with the mini-guide and get many times your investment back in time-savings and vacation enjoyment.
About the Author
AJ Wolfe has been writing about the food at Disney World for years, which represents the culmination of over two decades of research. She writes The Disney Food Blog, a daily blog all about eating in the Disney parks and resorts, which has been recommended by The New York Times, Redbook Magazine, MSN.com, the Orlando Sentinel, the OC Register, and more. AJ has even been interviewed about Disney food on National Public Radio!
She’s also written the successful DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book (see reviews below), which has been praised by thousands of readers and recommended by the Orlando Sentinel’s Kristen Ford, the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World’s Len Testa, AllEars.net’s Deb Wills, WDW Radio’s Lou Mongello, and Hidden Mickey Guide’s Steve Barrett, among others. Tens of thousands of people use AJ’s Disney dining advice every day, so you can feel confident that your plans are in safe hands.
If you order today, you’ll get the following FREE Bonuses:
- Full, Comprehensive Daily Schedule of Events. Whether you’ll be attending for one day, or visiting the Food and Wine Festival every weekend, we’ve got a full daily schedule of events where you’ll be able to see everything taking place at the festival while you’re there. We haven’t seen this type of comprehensive schedule anywhere, and we’re already using it for reference!
- Index of Everything New at the Festival! We’ve compiled a list of every new International Marketplace booth menu item, signature event, seminar, demonstration, concert, and more. If you’ve been to the festival before, check this out to see what new items there are to try.
- Eleven World Showcase Booth Crawls — a great activity for a group of any size or a solo adventurer! We’ve mapped out eleven World Showcase Booth Crawls that will take you from booth to booth to sample some of the incredible menu options at the Festival Marketplaces. Choose from eleven fun themes — or do a new one every day! There’s even one for the kids!
- Food and Wine Festival Customized Touring Strategies. Will you be visiting the Festival for only one day? Only a half day? Are you going to be there with kids? Want to do the festival on a budget? We’ve developed customized touring strategies for these circumstances and more!
- Eat to the Beat! Mp3 Playlist: Let the music of the festival stoke your excitement for October to finally get here! We’ve put together a playlist of favorite songs by the Eat to the Beat Concert headliners and included links so you can get them quickly and easily!
- Food, Wine, Beverage, Winery, and Beer Indexes with Dates and Locations: These indexes give you the opportunity to quickly scan menu items, wines, beers, and even wineries at the festival to find out where your favorites can be found. We even include dates for when certain wines, beers, and wineries appear at festival seminars and demonstrations!
- Chef Index and Chef Spotlight Bios: Find out quickly where your favorite chef will be presenting, and read up on bios of the celebrity chefs who will be appearing at the Food and Wine Festival.
“Like her other projects, AJ Wolfe’s new e-book is thorough. She, of course, explains the many components of the festival, such as seminars, celebrity chef meet-and-greets, signature tastings and concerts. It’s all valuable information laid out in an easy-to-find and easy-to-read format.
But the sections that most interest me are the touring plans and “crawls.” Wolfe offers various strategies for guests with different interests in mind, including those with only a day or two to visit.”
Kristin Ford, Orlando Sentinel, The Daily Disney
Reviewer Accolades For AJ Wolfe’s The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
“The authoritative guide to navigating WDW dining! A must read for those planning a WDW vacation.”
Deb Wills, AllEars.net
“The money saving tips alone are worth the price of the book.”
Len Testa, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
“There is nothing else so well-written, comprehensive, and FUN about Walt Disney World dining!”
Lou Mongello, Walt Disney World Trivia Books, WDWRadio.com
“If you’ve ever had a question about dining at Walt Disney World, AJ Wolfe’s The Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining has the answer. This comprehensive e-book is a valuable tool for both first-time visitors and Disney World veterans.”
Kristin Ford, Orlando Sentinel, The Daily Disney
“The book is easy to navigate, fun to read, and incites Pavlovian responses with its mouth-watering descriptions and images of Disney dishes. If you’re heading to Disney World, you really should make a dining plan as part of your preparations. The DFB Guide is a comprehensive, invaluable plan-making resource.”
Arthur Levine, About.com/Theme Parks
“As someone who not only blogs about Disney, but is also a self-acclaimed Disneyphile, I’ve always found A.J.’s Disney Food Blog to be an incredible resource. I’m so happy that she is now offering this e-Book to complement the information available on her site! I will definitely be recommending this to my readers when they have Disney dining questions in the future.”
Amy Lupold Bair, Resourceful Mommy Media
“A few small differences in dining decisions can make or break your vacation. I don’t know why anyone would spend thousands on their vacation and not invest in this book.”
Brad Johnson, WDW for Grownups